If you are considering a planned gift or bequest to Mount Holyoke College, we welcome the opportunity to work with you and your advisor, if you have one. Please use the resources and tools below and feel free to contact us for further information or assistance.
Here is some basic information about Mount Holyoke:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “The Trustees of Mount Holyoke College, a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 04-2103578.”
Tax ID Number
The Trustees of Mount Holyoke College Tax I.D. number is 04-2103578.
In addition to safeguarding its own interests, Mount Holyoke College tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for securities transfer instructions.
If you and/or your advisor arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Mount Holyoke, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill your wishes. Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases, donors prefer to remain anonymous.
You and/or your advisor can share information about your plans by e-mailing the Gift Planning team.
- Click here to learn more about the Mary Lyon Society.
- Click here to learn more about documenting bequests for alumnae in their 50th to 75th reunion cycles.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you and/or your advisor in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, are considering particular options, or need our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential–or even merely hypothetical–gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
- Click here for information on the members of the Gift Planning team.
Explore the MHC Social Universe >